of course chris is like nine, all serious and businisslike
david is like ten, all freaking out panic what even is car
and matt like eleven, driving off the tracks like a toddler on a sugar rush
WHAT DO YOU MEAN 9 IS ALL BUSINESS LIKE HE’S DRICVIN G BACKWARDS ALL OVER THE FU KCIGN ROAD
The cutest smile through another point of view :)
How can I not reblog this?
You can’t. So do I.
I’ve already reblogged this, but I will reblog it again, dammit. It’s too cute and is totally on my forever reblog list.
This is why the office partition was necessary - otherwise his smile has to compete with that gorgeous, lean, gives-you-a-paper-cut-if-you-hug-him body.
if we are talking in person and i accidentally spit dont even call out i saw it and im dead inside
"whats for dinner mom?"
“A vase of spaghetti and milk in a floral glass”
living the life
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me
#I just love that little smile at the end. #Most people would not have understood why Sherlock acted the way he did when he earlier. #They probably would have heard what Sebastian said about Sherlock and agreed with him. #They probably would have said ‘Oh, yes, Sherlock is most definitely a freak’. #But John doesn’t say that #John just simply listens.
#However, when they are leaving, John brings up what Sherlock said to Sebastian. #He doesn’t scold Sherlock for ‘deducing’ Sebastian, he simply asks him how he ‘got’ that information and why he said what he did. #But, Sherlock doesn’t need to tell John why he said what he said. #John figures out why all on his own, and that’s what makes Sherlock smile.
#Finally, Sherlock has found someone who understands him. #Who ‘understands’ these little quirks of his that ‘make’ him who he is. #Finally, Sherlock has found a friend, #someone that he can depend on and trust.
what the hell is up with that last gif though like wow tom you threw him out so hard he became steve
he became steve
An interesting model of our solar system’s path as it travels through space in the Milky Way.
Certainly a departure from usual models that show the Sun as a static object, which it certainly isn’t
I had no idea this was happening. Where are we going?
To fuck some shit up
When you encounter the same little detail in fanfic after fanfic and you realize you genuinely can’t remember if that thing is actually canon or if it’s just something fandom made up.
YOU CANT CHANGE THE VOLUME OF THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD
FUCKING TRY I DARE YOU
ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND ITS REALLY FUCKING WITH MY MIND SOMEONE HUG ME
I CAN MAKE IT SCREAM WITHOUT GETTING LOUDER
H E L P
Holy shit whispering is the same volume as shouting as loud as I can
absolute fucking favorite
Im such a great friend